YELLOW POSTS = WATER HAZARDS
RED POSTS = LATERAL WATER HAZARDS
- OUT OF BOUNDS
Over any boudary fence.
Any ball coming to rest in the car park.
- All water hydrants and the path at the 1st and 10th holes are immovable objects.
- Any stones in bunkers may be removed.
- Any tractor marks should be treated as G.U.R.
- Relief must be taken from all staked trees. Relief from trees with rabbit netting must only be taken when the ball lies against the netting.
- DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
A player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g. gradient, windspeed, temperature, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3, for which the penalty is disqualification, regardless of whether any such additional function is actually used.
Please check the notice board for additional or temporary local rules.